This beautiful two-toned chew tool features a long extension on one end for back molar chewing and a fun flower shape on the other end for front teeth chewing. The flower end has a rib around the outside edge for extra visual and tactile interest.
Made in the USA, ARK's Flower Wand is a safe outlet for anyone who needs to chew, and an effective way to help calm, self-regulate, and focus. Like all other ARK chews, the petal part is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels (note: the petals have different color-coded toughness levels, but the lime green stem is the same middle XT level in every flower)
- Standard - This is the softest level, recommended for mild chewers (those who do not chew through anything).
- XT / Medium Firm - This is the middle level, which we call XT ("Xtra Tough"). It's firmer, but still fairly chewy, recommended for moderate chewers.
- XXT / Very Firm - This is the toughest level, which we call XXT ("Xtra Xtra Tough"). It still has some “chewability” to it, but it’s fairly rigid / pretty firm. No chew tool is indestructible, but this is usually the longest lasting level for avid chewers.
In other words, the stem is always XT, but petals are available in different toughness levels. F
The Flower Wand is a handheld chew and does not come on a cord by default, but it does have a hole on both ends in case you'd like to add one.
Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic. Medical grade, FDA compliant, NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex.
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for children 3 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times, regularly inspect the chew, and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.
- Measures about 6.4" long and 2" across the widest part of the petals. The petals are .5" thick and the thickest part of the stem is .5" in diameter.
- Wash with mild soap and water. Top-rack dishwasher safe (no drying cycle)
- Made in Columbia, SC, USA
- Exact color cues may vary slightly
- Each chew is sold individually; cord not included
- Medical grade, FDA compliant, no lead, phthalates, BPA, PVC, or latex
- Adult supervision required