Need to chew? Made in the USA, ARK’s Chewable Ring Necklace is a safe, stylish, and discreet solution for both kids and adults who need to chew. Measuring about 2" in diameter and 1/2 inch thick, it's a great option for those who like to chew with their front teeth.
Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
XT = firmer, for moderate chewing
XXT = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items (also the longest lasting level for avid chewing)
*Please note: because of its thicker shape, each level of the Ring may feel tougher than the same toughness level in one of our more slender shapes. So for example, if you like the Krypto-Bite™ in the middle XT level, you may want to order the standard Ring here.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Color hues may vary slightly
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 2" in diameter and 1/2 inch thick
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.