Elizabeth Richards Pedal Desks allow children to focus and concentrate using a slow, smooth resistance-free movement. The adjustable seat and back support reinforce postural alignment and comfort helping them develop and engage leg and lower back muscles and lower core strength.
These innovative Pedal Desks are kid-powered with no external power required! You can position Pedal Desks next to each other or group facing each other to create a multi-desk small group. Elizabeth Richards Pedal Desks have a write-on/wipe-off dry erase desktop surface, making them a versatile addition to every classroom.
Enable students to move while they learn!
- Now with write-able dry erase surface!
- Great for teachers who want focused, alert and engaged students.
- The simple resistance-free motion offers students the freedom to go at their own pace while engaging the leg muscles, lower back and body core.
- Adjustable seat and back support reinforce postural alignment and comfort.
- Kid-powered-no external power required!
Single pedal desks can be positioned next to each other or facing each other to create a multi-desk scenario.
- Heavy-duty steel powder-coated frame with a laminate desktop.
- Noise-free, smooth quiet motions to minimize distractions during learning.
- Built for high daily usage within classroom/educational setting.
- Powder-coated steel frame with scratch-resistant levelling feet.
- Overall dimensions: 102cmL x 72cmW x 86.5 cm-118cm H
- Desk: 71cm W x 46cm D, 86.5cm-118cm H (adjustable height from floor)
- Seat: 53cm-84cm H (adjustable height from floor)
- Product Weight: 25.6kg
- Age Range: 6-12 Years
- Maximum Weight Load: 110kg
- Meets Australian/NZ safety standards - 4610.1:2020, 4610.2:2020 AND 1859.2:2017
* Due to the size and weight of this product, extra freight charges will apply.
** Some assembly is required and you may need to assist the delivery person with unloading due to the size and weight.