ARK's Best Friends Chewelry Set is the perfect necklace set for two best friends. Keep one half and give the other to your best friend so that you'll each have one half of the split heart design - each side unique, but only whole when you're together. Each pendant measures about 2.4" tall by 1.5" at the widest part by .35" thick - a great option for those who prefer chewing with their pre-molars and/or front teeth (for more slender options that reach the back molars easier, click here). The raised lettering provides some extra sensory interest.
Use this chewable necklace as a safe alternative to chewing on fingernails, shirt collars, pens, pencils, etc. Chewing can also help calm, focus, and self-regulate. Like all other ARK chewelry, it's made in South Carolina, USA and is available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
Standard = the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild chewing
XT = firmer, for moderate chewing
XXT = the most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items
*Please note: because of the pointed tip in this design, even in XXT this is not the overall longest lasting chew necklace for moderate to avid chewing.
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures about 2.4" tall, 1.5" at the widest part, and .35" thick.
- Each pendant has raised lettering on the front side, with a smooth surface on the back side
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewing
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard - direct supervision required. Recommended for children age 5 years and up. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly.