ARK’s Dino-Tracks™ Chew Necklace is sure to be a hit with dinosaur fans. It has a "fossil" imprint on the front side, a smooth back side, with 3 points to chew on. The pendant measures approximately 1.75" wide by 2.25" tall by .4" at the thickest part. Use this oral sensory solution as a safe alternative to chewing on pencils, shirts, fingers, etc. and to help calm, focus, and self-regulate.
ARK's Dino-Tracks™ Chew Necklace comes in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard = This is the softest option (the chewiest level) recommended for mild to moderate chewing
- XT = Firmer, for mild to moderate chewing
- XXT = The most firm, for those who like to chew on fairly firm items. It's also the longest lasting level for avid chewing.
**Please note: because of the pointed tips and indented design, this shape (even in XXT) is NOT the longest lasting chew tool for avid/aggressive chewing. For the longest lasting pendant for avid chewing, see the Dino-Bite, and for the longest chew overall, check out the Y-Chew XXT.
- Each pendant is sold individually with its own breakaway necklace cord
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each pendant is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each pendant measures approximately 1.75" wide by 2.25" tall by .4" at the thickest part
- The cord measures approximately 36 inches in length.
- If desired, you can shorten the cord by scooting the thread out of the clasp, retying the knot at a shorter length, and then trimming the excess thread.
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
Caution: This product is not a toy. The clasp and cord are not intended for chewing. Contains small parts that may pose a choking hazard. Not recommended for children under 5 years. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.). While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.