Does chewing on pen caps sound familiar? Made in the USA, ARK's Write-n-Bite® is the perfect solution. With a smooth cylindrical design and neutral colors, it looks just like a regular pen cap. We designed these specifically with adults and older kids in mind as a super discreet way to chew at work, in the office, etc.
They're available in 3 color-coded toughness levels:
- Standard (light grey) = the softest / chewiest option, recommended for mild chewing
- XT (black) = XT stands for "Xtra Tough," recommended for moderate chewing
- XXT (dark grey) = XXT stands for "Xtra Xtra Tough," recommended for those who like the resistance of chewing on fairly firm items
It's hard to make a 1:1 comparison to regular pen caps as regular pen caps are more hollow and slender, but if you're looking for a replacement that's closest to a regular pen cap, we recommend the middle XT level.
Please note: we don't recommend using the chewable pen topper as a cap to cover the ink end of the pen. Please keep it on the solid back end of the pen (as pictured), away from the ink, as ink should not be near the mouth (or near something that will go in the mouth).
- Each topper is sold individually with its own black ink pen
- These are also compatible with most #2 pencils (and pens of a similar size that have removable caps)
- Color hues may vary slightly
- Designed, manufactured, and assembled in the USA by ARK Therapeutic
- Each topper is medical grade, FDA compliant, and contains NO lead, phthalates, PVC, BPA, or latex
- Each topper measures approximately 2.3" long and .44" in diameter
- Highly recommended for individuals who have Autism, sensory needs, anxiety, ADHD, etc, or for anyone of any age who needs to chew.
- Not recommended for aggressive chewing
Caution: This product is not a toy. Recommended for adults and/or older kids under adult supervision. These toppers are technically too large to be considered a choking hazard, but they are one of our smallest chews so please use caution and always supervise use. Although these chew tools are sturdy and durable, no chew tool is indestructible. Wear/tear may be expected given the nature of the intended use. How long they last is typically equal to the amount and intensity of the chewing, as well as other variables (such as jaw strength, stress/anxiety levels, if other sensory strategies are in place, etc.).
While for some people a chew tool will last forever, for others with heavy/aggressive oral needs, they may go through it very quickly. Please supervise at all times and replace if necessary if the item shows signs of wear and tear.