Skip to content
- Five sound sections, tabbed and color-coded by place of production.
- Begins with sounds made at the front of the mouth and progresses to
sounds made toward the back of the mouth (Bilabial, Dental, Alveolar,
Palatal, and Velar.).
- Includes sounds for: P, B, M, W, F, V, TH (voiced and voiceless), T, D, N, S, Z, L, SH, ZH ("treasure"), CH, J, R, Y, K, and G.
- Provides a clinician's view: shows photo and name of sound, eliciting tips and techniques
to help guide through sound production.
- Presents a student's view: shows photo and picture symbol.
- Uses Visual symbols to provide cues for students to "see" the manner and
voicing aspects of the sound production.
- Includes a Bonus Photo Cues DVD for students presenting sound productions in isolation and in the initial and final positions of words.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.